With 3 different mallets, 2 mic positions, 6 layers for short articulations, and 3x round robin, it is one of the most accurate vibraphone libraries ever. The user-friendly interface allows you to customize the sound of the vibraphone to fit in different musical contexts.
Something about the Playing Mode feature:
When we were working on My Vibes we realized that a real vibraphone just doesn’t play as a piano keyboard. When the pedal is up the notes are short, when the pedal is down the notes are long. There’s no way to keep a single note long and the others short, like in a piano.
In My Vibes you have this additional feature. In real mode My Vibes reacts like a real vibraphone, while in piano-like mode you can play the vibraphone like a piano. To keep notes long you don’t have to keep the pedal down, you just need to keep the keys pressed.
- 1.6 Gb NCW compressed sample pool
- 8 different nki patches
- 4400 samples
- 2 different mic positions
- 3 different mallet types
- 3 velocity layers layers for long articulations
- 6 velocity layers for short articulations
- 3x Round Robin
- Motor Vibrato with Modwheel control for speed change
- Equalizer, Reverb with custom IRs
- Full velocity control
- Simple Attack/ Release controls
- 2 different playing modes
- Fast load/switching between mics and mallets
Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
1 GB System Ram, 1.6 GB free on HD